Unlock the full potential of your water chemistry data beyond simple detection of exceedances to water quality standards or guidelines.
We provide expert support in interpreting your project water quality data to answer questions such as:
- Did mixing of waters influence the water chemistry?
- Is the water quality reflecting background water or anthropogenic influences?
- To what extent have rock weathering and water-rock interactions influenced the water quality of aquifers in the project site area?
- Are site activities impacting surface and groundwater? In which way and to what extent?
- Are increasing and decreasing trends in chemical concentrations a result of dilution or evaporation?
- How are biological processes potentially impacting the water chemistry?
- What are the geochemical and isotopic signatures or fingerprints of formation waters at my project site?
- Is the dissolved methane gas source (or within the gas phase) biogenic or thermogenic, or a combination of both?
- Are geochemical data trends influenced by groundwater flow patterns at the site?
We provide guidance and expertise in hydrogeochemistry and work alongside professionals in your organization, helping them develop their skills in geochemical data interpretation while working on their projects.
For further information regarding water quality consulting:
Email us: email@example.com